i3pc² powered by Genesys PureConnect
A cloud solution for contact centers and business users
i3pc² offers a higher return on investment by providing the broadest functionality developed and delivered by a single provider. Our tightly integrated suite of applications enables contact centers to gain access quickly, easily, and cost effectively.
Every company and deployment is different. i3pc² gives customers a distinct level of deployment flexibility.
Over the Internet or via MPLS, we can identify where sensitive customer data resides and plan when updates and new functionality are implemented.
i3pc² supports thousands of users in high volume environments. It can also power smaller centers with lower volume. Start at any level, and scale high or low to sustain seasonal peaks and valleys and bolster corporate growth. You only pay for what you use.
Companies of all sizes all over Canada rely on the years of experience from i3vision to help power their contact centers and businesses.
- Innovation – Our history of innovation will help you turn customer care into a competitive weapon.
- Integration – Focus on developing, enhancing, and maintaining a deep level of packaged integrations.
- Customization – Get peak customiza- tion and integration in the cloud through comprehensive APIs and an experienced services team.
- All PureConnect servers and supporting servers will be hosted at i3vision colocation center.
- All PureConnect servers will be virtualized except media servers. Qos is required on both the LAN and WAN networks.
- i3pc² security devices will provide Layer 3 routing between i3Vision colocation center and Customer Site.
- Over the Internet service available (Quality of Service is not available, voice services will be best effort).
- Geo Redundant data Centers.
i3pc² solution powered by Genesys PureConnect platform has been deliberately developed to be administered, supervised, and used by agents and business users – all from a single interface. Elegant simplification empowers the contact center to be more agile and have greater control over the customer experience with minimal IT involvement.