We are sure you are monitoring the news about the COVID-19 virus and addressing how it impacts the health and safety of your employees and your customers.
Overview of the current situation
We, along with our vendors, can provide mission-critical solutions that can be deployed extremely quickly. It is at the core of what we do. The collective challenge here is with the speed this specific virus seems to be spreading.
More specifically, this global pandemic has already forced travel restrictions, event cancellations, workplace closures and quarantined measures. All of which, can be overcome with technology.
How can i3vision assist your business?
We can assist you with the following:
- Working from home/teleworking: make it easy to allow employees to work remotely
- Spike and demand: manage unexpected increases in interactions
- Staffing challenges and staff augmentation
- Additional office location/outsourcing – i3interactions
- Virtual Contact Center / Videoconferences solutions
Our vendors have also made available interim licensing programs and incentives to address the current situation.
As Contact Centers are often front and center during times of crisis, we would like to offer our clients a free consultation to address your current state of readiness for both your Contact Center Agents and Business Users.
We currently run a Contact Center in Nova Scotia. We call it i3interactions. This i3vision division has a goal of assisting our customers in both official languages, including after hours, overflow and staff augmentation. The outsourcing contact center recently opened and can expand rapidly if required.
For more information, questions or feedback, do not hesitate to contact me, your account manager or contact us at:
- Phone: 1-877-743-8474, select the language and then press 3
- Email: [email protected].
Additional resources can be found using information published by:
- World Health Organization;
- Centers for Disease Control;
- Government of Canada;
- as well as other national bodies globally.
Most importantly, we hope you, your colleagues, employees and families stay safe and healthy.